Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which MBA?

Options
  • 27-07-2009 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

Re: Dublin MBA

I wish to do a part-time executive MBA, I know TCD and Smurfit are the best, but which one would be next? I am torn between DCU and DIT.:confused:

Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

I know someone who did it in DCU, it's a good course and really good university. Smurfit is the top business school.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 kitesurfingbum

I have a MBA , UCD, but offer a word of advice.
    Why do you want one?
    This might sound harsh but you should really look at what you hope to achieve.
    Will it really help your career?, unless you work for a multinational or Bank it is not reconised in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭cch

Gti32 wrote: »
    HI
    I have been offered a place at a Dublin college studying an MBA.
    As I'm in my forty's with a family. I'm trying to find out what the work loads is like.
    Thanks

My husband did this (part-time) a few years ago, it was like him having a second and a third fulltime job.

They said MBA stood for Married But Absent...

Advertisement