Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge CYMS

Options
  • 27-07-2009 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone on boards has contact information for the CYMS in Newbridge, played snooker alot a few years ago but gave up, just dying to get back into it again. I have tried knocking on the door but no-one answers.

Any info would be great.

Thanks,
    Domo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

DomShelley wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone on boards has contact information for the CYMS in Newbridge, played snooker alot a few years ago but gave up, just dying to get back into it again. I have tried knocking on the door but no-one answers.

Any info would be great.

Thanks,
    Domo

Well Dom its tommy, i mite be able to get a number pm me your number and ill see what i can do

• Registered Users Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭Damien360

Go in to O'Rourkes and ask for barman Tony. He is a member and is running snooker competitions in CYMS. Not sure what night/day he works but go in and ask.

Advertisement