Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSS - Donkey

Options
  • 27-07-2009 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Remember CSS? I picked up a copy of this album for €4 in borders at the weekend. i remember it got pretty bad reviews when it came out but i think it's actually really enjoyable. It's a really fun pop record. Anyone else here heard it/have an opinion on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Absolutly loved their first album, haven't listened to the second one.

Friend of mine said he didn't think much of it at first but its grown on him alot since. Must grab it at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

it's well worth checkin out. A very underrated album

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

I really didn't like it. I loved the first one for its ramshackle all-over-the-shop fun, but Donkey was a bit too polished and over-produced for me. That said, Let's Reggae all Night is a really fun song.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,102 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There's some really good songs on the album but the rest of the filler is pretty bad. For the price though it's well worth it.

Advertisement