Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singapore MRT security

Options
  • 27-07-2009 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

Would this work on the LUAS red line?:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

I'm sorry, I just cant take the fact that they're called "NOO" slips seriously :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Slice

Oh em gee, you're not even allowed to sip water from a bottle???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Quentinkrisp

JFC! tell me, exactly how do fare-paying passengers eating on a train constitute a threat to the other passenger's safety?:confused: i'd gladly put up with a dart full of litter rather than having some pumped-up, control freak security guard scrutinising me then busting me and threatening me with prison because i'd had the audacity to drink a coke on the train:mad:that article spoke volumes about how much of an orwellian society singapore really is!spying on some poor woman for 12 months, i'm sure there were worse crimes being committed on the MRT during that time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

JFC! tell me, exactly how do fare-paying passengers eating on a train constitute a threat to the other passenger's safety?:confused: i'd gladly put up with a dart full of litter rather than having some pumped-up, control freak security guard scrutinising me then busting me and threatening me with prison because i'd had the audacity to drink a coke on the train:mad:that article spoke volumes about how much of an orwellian society singapore really is!spying on some poor woman for 12 months, i'm sure there were worse crimes being committed on the MRT during that time!

Believe me I agree - but I'm guessing this would not work on the Luas Red line.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

spying on some poor woman for 12 months
    The appel woman was "only2 for one month.

• Advertisement
Advertisement