Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kingstown Special steam train tickets on sale today.

Options
  • 27-07-2009 10:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

For those interested in steam train trips on Sunday next August 2nd, tickets are availible over the counter from Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council Cash Office, County Hall, Marine Rd, Dun Laoghaire or from Dalkey Heritage Centre, Dalkey Castle.

http://www.dlrevents.ie/special.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

Mrs Zag was just in DLRCoCo and got some of the last few tickets. If you're nearby you might get some, but if not I think you might be out of luck.

z

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭westtip

I knew there was a use for the Western Rail Corridor!!! this is it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Dalkey was sold out by 10AM, Dunlaoghaire an hour later. A lot of disappointed kids. :mad:

They will have to run extra trips.

westtip wrote: »
    I knew there was a use for the Western Rail Corridor!!! this is it!

Couldn't get a better route, no ugly Dart overhead cables to spoil the view.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,488 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Couldn't get a better route, no ugly Dart overhead cables to spoil the view.

As you look up through the roof :confused::D

Advertisement