Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VTAC courses

Options
  • 27-07-2009 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can Anyone out their tell me how much benefits i could get out of a vtac course ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

I think you mean FETAC.

They are Post Leaving Certificate 1 year courses run in secondary schools and in adult/further education colleges. Completing a FETAC certificate successfully would allow you to use the qualification to apply to third level next year. Minimum requirement to attain a certificate is to pass 8 (relevant) modules. All courses include 2 compulsory modules in Work Experience and Communications.

www.fetac.ie

What area are you interested in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dano296

something in computers would be the best bet only thing im really intrested in

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Take a look at qualifax.ie type in what your interested in and it will show all courses relating to it and relevant information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

qualifax.ie is the best bet!

Advertisement