Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

was it telepathy

Options
  • 26-07-2009 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭

Some years ago I did an experiment with a friend in another country. We had been trying to send psychic messages at a predetermined time but no success.

I wondered were we trying too hard so i decided to send an image of the leaning tower of Pisa without telling her. I 'sent' it at odd times like stopped at lights etc, seeing the image and saying [name] it is the leaning tower of Pisa' to myself.

Afer a week i called her and she said ' are you sending me a message, I keep seeing a building on a slope and it won't go away'

edit: I think i should have put this in Paranormal, sorry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Try it again.

If you transfer the image succesfully a second time, try it again.

If it works the third time, try it again.

If it works the fourth time, maybe you're onto something in which case you should call some scientists.

Don't call paranormal investigators.

Advertisement