Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog howling issues!

Options
  • 26-07-2009 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭

Hi all,

My dog howls if I didnt answer the phone especially if i missed the call and he only do this when my house phone was still ringing but not with my mobile.... he howls when the phone continues to ring. I am serious!

He is ok otherwise but i am worried if he didnt like the sound of the phone cos i cant do anything to change it or something! Does that ever happen to one of your dogs?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

That's strange lol, is there a volume control on the house phone to turn it down. Not sure what else you can do funny dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Can you change the ringtone on your phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

hiya,

I changed the ringtone and it now sounds abit like someone clapping! Hopefully it will do the trick. I also turn it down abit. Fingers and toes crossed:D

Advertisement