Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

deal or no deal

Options
  • 26-07-2009 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

A friend of mine is downgrading due to losing his job.

He has an audi A4 1.9 TDI, sports edition, traction control 6 speed 130 BHP it's a 04 with 100k miles

he's had the timing belt done about 500 miles ago and is nct'd untill the dec 10 not tax'd.

I'm currently driving a 01 206 with 30k miles he is willing to take my car and 9250 cash.

I know him well and know the car well and he has looked after it full audi service history etc

do you guys think it's a good deal?

any other information I can provide you with just ask.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

What year is the audi?
    9250 euro can buy a lot of car these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dohabdub

tuxy wrote: »
    What year is the audi?

Hey,

It's a 04

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

dohabdub wrote: »
    it's a 04 with 100k miles
    tuxy wrote: »
    What year is the audi?

Indeed it can. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,037 ✭✭✭coolbeans

Keep the 206 and offer him in the region €8000 for the Audi. That's all it's worth.

Advertisement