Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daghdha Space, St John's Church

Options
  • 26-07-2009 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

Evening all,

Lisa Hannigan is playing in Daghdha Space, St John’s Church on the 6th of August, I just wanted to know does anyone know how to get tickets for this gig or the venue, as I can see nothing online about it.

Will

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

Chong wrote: »
    Evening all,

Lisa Hannigan is playing in Daghdha Space, St John’s Church on the 6th of August, I just wanted to know does anyone know how to get tickets for this gig or the venue, as I can see nothing online about it.

Will

hey will the tickets are 25 quid as far as i know and they are still on sale in empire music on oconnel street. should be a great gig. the last one there was amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Paulegend wrote: »
    hey will the tickets are 25 quid as far as i know and they are still on sale in empire music on oconnel street. should be a great gig. the last one there was amazing
    Cheers dude,

I am gonna head in there tomorrow and hopefully get tickets now.

Is the venue good?

Its the church that was closed for years right?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

oh man, are there still tickets available? I thought for sure they were sold out? Let me know if there are still some available.

i seen the swell seaon there last october(the frames with that chick glen hansard was with). the accoustics are amazing as would be in a church but the way Glen Hansard was able to sing in there with just the guitar and no mic at one stage was just amazing; the venue is perfecy for an intimet gig like lisa hanigan. its not going to be a heavy rock head bobing moshing gig but it will be excellent music wise and for 25 quid its way more than a deal.

the church was abandoned for years but the last couple years dagda dance has taken it over and have had dance/art exibitions on and have been using the place quite well. thyis will be the secong ever gig and long may it continue. if you like damien rice,lisa hanigan,swell seaon, mellow type guitar music then you will love this gig.

Man i should def look into been paid for this:) or at least a freee ticket:)

i will be there and i advise everyone hurry for tickets because they will sell out. 200 approx available before they went on sale. not a big venue!!!!!!!!

HEY PLEASE HELP:(

well as predicted its sold out. if anyone knows of spare tickets coulf you let me know because a friend of mine was too late to get them and now im stuck without a ticket. ah good ol irony i tell everyone to hurry and get tickets or itll sell out and then it does b4 i have a ticket:) kinda funny actually.

(mods i only have this request in here because if tickets are around its a select few that would know the dagda crowd)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wendylimerick

Hi, Anyone know what the story is with Lisa's Gig-

http://www.lisahannigan.ie/tour/ -Dates are mixed up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Just heard from a friend who had a ticket that she cancelled...

Advertisement