Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Park Road Recycling Centre

Options
  • 26-07-2009 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭

Hi,

What is accepted at the Park Road Recycling Centre?

I know they take paper, cardboard, batteries and electronics, but what else??

do they take plastics, wood or scrap metal?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Hi,

What is accepted at the Park Road Recycling Centre?

I know they take paper, cardboard, batteries and electronics, but what else??

do they take plastics, wood or scrap metal?

Cheers.

They take plastic bottles alright not sure about the rest. The Dock Road Recycling Centre will take a lot more. Not sure about treated wood though, you might have to take that to mr binman.

moz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

moz wrote: »
    They take plastic bottles alright not sure about the rest. The Dock Road Recycling Centre will take a lot more. Not sure about treated wood though, you might have to take that to mr binman.

moz

cheers, moz.

the centre at Mungret does take treated wood now. it's just very difficult for me to get to.:(

does Mr. Binman take metal and wood when collection the bins and bags?
    I checked their site but it's rubbish:P

how can I dispose of rags?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

cheers, moz.

<snip>
    does Mr. Binman take metal and wood when collection the bins and bags?
    I checked their site but it's rubbish:P

No, unless you can get that old kitchen table into the wheelie bin :rolleyes:
    They have a depot out near Ballyneety somewhere, you'd need to contact them. The Mungret centre take scrap metal AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

No, unless you can get that old kitchen table into the wheelie bin :rolleyes:

:P
    it's nothing big. a small bag of metal and one bag of busted up photo frames.
    they'd fit in the wheelie bin, but are they allowed?
    They have a depot out near Ballyneety somewhere, you'd need to contact them. The Mungret centre take scrap metal AFAIK.

I call in the morning.
    Mungret is difficult.
    cheers

Advertisement