Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Producing Insurance

Options
  • 25-07-2009 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

Got stopped about two weeks ago in my bosses car, whilst towing my boss. We have a fleet policy which I'm covered on, as well as trade plates and another block insurance policy.

Anyway, when we were stopped I let my boss do the talking, he had the insurance policy on him and we both had our licenses on us too. The Garda asked for it to be produced within 10 days, which my boss did. I'm wondering if I would have to produce the insurance myself too - despite the Gard not telling me, he just spoke to me the once to get my license (and came back to me to say my name was spelled wrong...like I don't know how to spell my own name :eek:).

I was worried incase it doesn't go through the system that my boss produced for both of us and I get a summons or something. My boss says that it should be fine, but I'd just like some closure.

Advertisement