Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help please

Options
  • 25-07-2009 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

If i am posting in the wrong thread i apoligise.I need urgent help for my friends website every since they changed to phbpp3 its nothing but trouble.First up was spam got that sorted and everything has been going fine for months.Now no one can log onto the site and all that comes up when anyone tries to log in is this

Fatal error: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php in /usr/local/pem/vhosts/110376/webspace/httpdocs/adhd.ie/phpbb/includes/acm/acm_file.php on line 112.

I havent a clue what that means.The webhost were contacted but their no help and we have'nt got a clue whats wrong.Can someone please explain

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Try logging in with FTP re set permissions to 777 on the cache folder. Or do it via the control panel. Think deleting that file might be solution too as it re generated.

PM me if you need a hand.

Advertisement