Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Haired German Shepherd

Options
  • 25-07-2009 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am looking for a long haired german shepherd pup. I dont seem to be able to find anything but short haired pups with the slanted back. I want one with a long coat and a flat back. Does anyone know where I could get one? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭YOURFACE!

I saw an ad on www.donedeal.ie about 2 / 3 weeks ago selling long haired GSD's. Maybe have a look and see if they are still available? Perhaps contacting a German Shepherd club?
    I got my girl from a shelter! and she is the most amazing dog ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Harris

Slanted back??? More like severe hip problems I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

I am looking for a long haired german shepherd pup. I dont seem to be able to find anything but short haired pups with the slanted back. I want one with a long coat and a flat back. Does anyone know where I could get one? thanks

Hi Suzanne,
    Have a read of this link: http://www.irishdogs.ie/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12258&title=german-shepherds-as-they-should-be
    I have no idea if there are any pups available at the mo but no harm in PMing Shammerdoo to ask....if she doesn't have any she may be able to recommend a good breeder with a current litter to you.

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Thanks socket im morganna on this forum confusing arent i .i have two long coats available from a litter .

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Optimum

Give www.marleycrestgsd.com a call, they are based outside drogheda, I picked up a long haired Gsd pup on saturday and I know he had one Long haired bitch left.
    O.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Advertisement