Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv3 - shaun of the dead - 3.30 AM!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Get over it and record it.
    To be honest this movie will be fantastic at that time, the sort of person still up at 3:30 am and sitting down to that movie would probably see a whole knew level of brilliance in it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

i have no intention nor means to record it, but thats besides the point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Well I happen to think it's a crap film, but that's not the point, I think TV3 are showing half-decent films at the time to try and convince a few more people to stay up and watch Play TV before it, A Night at the Roxbury was on the other night, surprisingly good film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Perhaps they're going after the in-from-the-pub crowd, or those who work late or odd hours, or insomniacs? Why should those people be forced to watch crap, why not show something decent?

If you like the film, you can probably pick it up in a bargain bin in Xtravision for about 3 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

It's not just RTÉ that does this then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

skelliser wrote: »
    WTF LIKE!
    Showing this classic at 3.30am ffs! the people running this station are complete gob****es
    http://entertainment.ie/TV_Listing/84/TV3.htm

So what are you saying then - they shouldn't show movies at this time of the night at all, or they should just show bad ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I was awake, and enjoyed it.

I don't understand why the time of day should have any effect on the quality of programming personally. Why not show movies every night, all night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Kirby wrote: »
    I don't understand why the time of day should have any effect on the quality of programming personally. Why not show movies every night, all night?

Agreed. An awful lot of people seem to forget that some people are awake after midnight.

Advertisement