Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO

Options
  • 25-07-2009 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭

Sorry if everyone's sick to death of reading things like this but is there anyway I can change my CAO now? I'll give them a ring on Monday and all but has anyone done this before at such a late date? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Damien671

Don't think there is anything you can do now i'd say theyd laugh at you if you phoned them and asked to try and change it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Thanks for the vote of confidence...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Well afaik it's far past the 'change of mind' date, so in essence they wouldn't be able to do much for you.
    http://www.cao.ie/index.php?page=aboutCOM
    Even the exceptional date was the 22nd of this month. Any reason it's been so long for you to wait to change?

Doesn't matter either way now...that extra late date was for 1st years only...existing first years. Oh well! Thanks for your help anyway people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

It would be no harm to ring I'd imagine! If theyre rude on the phone, well thats their problemo! Id say give it a try at least!

I remember on all of the letters I got from em, it said if this information is incorrect, contact us immediately. YOu could say you only got your post now as you have been away?

• Advertisement

It's worth a try! Will do. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

It's worth a try! Will do. Thanks :)

Tell them you'll offer them a lot of cash because I personally don't think there's any hope you'll be able to change your mind now unless you are willing to wait around until February to fill it in again.

Advertisement