Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mini tyre pressures mystery

Options
  • 25-07-2009 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    Anyone know the correct tyre pressures on a Mini clubman (on Minis generally)? Not in the manual, which refers one to the tab on the door, which is blank.
    Tyres are run-flat variety.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Check inside glove compartment or inside fuel filler, should be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

MINI recommend very very high pressures, but they're only suited to UK roads and will cause tramlining on Irish roads. Tony Franks from the MINI Motorsport Centre (Who used to be the John Cooper Works tuning house) recommends 32psi up front, and 24 psi on the rear. I've been running these pressures on my works, and they've been perfect for the car. I also ran those pressures on my 07 Clubman when I had it, and didn't have a bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

Great -- thanks for the help!

Advertisement