Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downhaul crank and Gem Hall DVD

Options
  • 25-07-2009 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi all,

i have a heavy duty downhaul crank for sale, next to new. Askin €50 including postage

Also have Gem Halls beginner to winner dvd, a must have for any beginner or intermediate. €20 including postage

pm me or <snipped contact c - 13>

Oh, and if there's anyone here on the irish windsurfing group on yahoo could you just copy and paste that add for me? My membership was approved a week ago but im not aloud post, so i've given up trying!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

PjC wrote: »
    Oh, and if there's anyone here on the irish windsurfing group on yahoo could you just copy and paste that add for me? My membership was approved a week ago but im not aloud post, so i've given up trying!

Posted it for you just now.

Hmm actually not, its telling me "We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request at this time". I'll try again later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PjC

Yeah thats what im getting. I sent a ticket to customer service but haven't heard anything back. In fairness to them their usually pretty good

Edit: just logged in there again and now I dont even have the option to post it there... OMFG!

still cant post on the group. You any luck cornbb?

Haven't tried today but a message just came through from a guy selling a downhaul crank and a DVD so that's presumably you :pac: the egroup can be a pain in the butt sometimes alright but its very useful when its working properly.

• Advertisement

Haha it sure is a pain. It would let me post a short message with just my number but not a message with more details. Weird

Advertisement