Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ford festiva (2 questions)

Options
  • 25-07-2009 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

hi guys,
    im currently living in australia and i have bought a 1998 ford festiva 1.5 manual car.
    just 2 questions for ye,
    is there a website where i can buy a replacement stickie on glass wing mirrior , not the whole wing mirror, just the glass ????

and also the car radio needs a code but there is none in any of the booklets and the dealer is not very helpful , i am considering buying a better radio/cd player anyway so the code does not really matter that much if it cant be unlocked.

thanks in advance for your help,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Maybe ask on Boards.au? Not sure anyone'd be able to help you here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

daftdave wrote: »
    just 2 questions for ye
    I only see one question and one statement. Man, you are daft
    is there a website where i can buy a replacement stickie on glass wing mirrior
    Yes.
    i am considering buying a better radio/cd player anyway
    I agree - you should do this and fcuk the Ford one into the bin where it belongs
    thanks in advance for your help,

Twas' no trouble at'all...

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

Confab wrote: »
    Maybe ask on Boards.au? Not sure anyone'd be able to help you here.

i didnt know there was such a site , will check it out , cheers

i have tried some australian motor forums and have gotten no response at all !!!
    i think they are all dead over there !

so if any of you guys could help me out i would really appreciate it , just the immobiliser question really , how the hell do i disable it as i have only one fob and if it breaks in fooked ,

thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Sometimes the radio code is written on the underside of the stereo. Otherwise its up to the dealer to get you the code. As for the wing mirror, the festiva is not a model they sell here so you are better off trying an oz site.

• Advertisement

Bluefoam wrote: »
    Sometimes the radio code is written on the underside of the stereo. Otherwise its up to the dealer to get you the code. As for the wing mirror, the festiva is not a model they sell here so you are better off trying an oz site.

ok so i will pull out the radio and check the underneath of it , i posted a question on www.fordforums.com.au but nobody bothered to reply to me so i came back here to see if any you guys could help ,

anybody know anything about this immobiliser thing ??

thanks for the reply bluefoam

going once going twice !!!!!

Advertisement