Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Options
  • 25-07-2009 2:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

Havent seen a thread about this yet so said I'd start one. Throw in your suggestions, what you think about it....anything you want really.

Announced on the site today: Jean Grey and Gambit have been added to the official roster.
    Im happy! Love Jean Grey and thought Gambit was awesome in XML2. For some reason I dont like Jean's shoes/boots though.... or Gambit's hair...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Glad to see Jean's wearing her Phoenix outfit, hopefully she'll have a Dark Phoenix variant.

The game looks way nicer than the first one did, I must get the last achievement in that before 2 comes out!

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Jafin

Mr. K wrote: »
    Glad to see Jean's wearing her Phoenix outfit, hopefully she'll have a Dark Phoenix variant.

The game looks way nicer than the first one did, I must get the last achievement in that before 2 comes out!

She hast really had many costumes in the regular universe, all that spirings to mind are the original Marvel Girl costume, X-Factor, 90's costume, Phoenix and Dark Phoenix. Spose that is a lot oactually for one character, lol. Then there's Ultimate, AoA....I think I have made my own point redundant, lol.
    But yeah the game is looking way better than the first one by miles!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DenMan

Didn't want to bump the Marvel Ultimate Alliance thread so I'll put it here.

Does anybody know the name of the alien who talks to the guys in the first game? The one who helps them. I've been looking it up and can't get any info on him. I think he's brill. Is he back in 2?

Thanks.

Advertisement