Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Student Accommodation in Ranelagh/Rathmines

Options
  • 24-07-2009 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Student bound for Trinity here, having difficulty finding accommodation, anyone know of places in Ranelagh or Rathmines area? Looking for a single room in a shared apartment/house. Ready to start pulling my hair out at this stage! Any help would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 wittsend90

Try Chubb properties website. They have a few places in rathmines/ranelagh! i lived in Rathmines last year it was fab!

Have you considered Trinity Halls?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

I take it you have looked through Daft.ie already? There seems to be plenty of rooms advertised there in D6. A few might have a 'no student' policy but a lot in that area should be student freindly.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Frank my Boy

Yeah I'm in a similar situation I was looking at Ranelagh but then person I wanted to share with pulled out and I can't find any one else to replace so looking for a place near Trinity to share.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Frank my Boy

Actually now I have a place in Rathmines and I need a third person to take a single bedroom. Rent is €450 but it's a very nice place 9 month lease sharing with two guys one in TCD the other in UCD.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 DaisyJean

I'm pretty much in the same position- about to pull my hair out, and looking for a place in Ranelagh/Rathmines to share, so if you find a place and need a person to take one of the rooms, let me know!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement