Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress

Options
  • 24-07-2009 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just hoping if you could help me with an issue I have.
    Our website is based on wordpress and I do find it great to use and update. However I'd like to be able separate/segment within the different pages with text boxes/different formats etc.
    Is there an easy way to do this?
    Any help would be greatfully accepted.

MD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

make use of extra CSS styling and implement it while writing the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭kdaly100

You have to edit your post in HTML mode to do this and go there.

Alternatively if you have styles that you would like to use again and again then you would need to modify the themes style sheet and add some new CSS themes.

If all of the above does not make sense and you are new to Wordpress it is worth reading this article on the Wordpress site http://codex.wordpress.org/Help:Editing

hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 28 rochemedia

take a look at the Inline Posts plugin for wordpress. lets you display posts within pages and even other posts. I used to to segment content into different pages on a few sites.
    I think you might need the Reveal ID's for WP plugin as well. A quick google will get you these two plugins.

Hope that helps somewhat

Advertisement