Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IKEA

Options
  • 24-07-2009 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

Beware of IKEA, I bought a car from them last week, never again...

9769500sq.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Brilliant!!!! :D:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Rufus.T.Firefly

Bet ya some parts left over when ya had it made :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Maryrose Lyons

If you don't mind, I'd like to post that on my new blog: http://www.sgksdfjghsdgkjshdf.com/2009/ Do you mind? I'll hold off until you let me know - but it's SPOT ON!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

If you don't mind, I'd like to post that on my new blog: http://www.asdfjasjdfgasfjag.com/2009/ Do you mind? I'll hold off until you let me know - but it's SPOT ON!!

ya I do mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

Bet ya some parts left over when ya had it made :rolleyes:

these are called pocket screws

any bits left over got straight into the pocket

Surprised to see the car pre-painted, in the good old days, you would have gotten a can of paint and a brush!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

See I had almost exactly the opposite Experience with a Renault, it disasembled itself before I got home from the showroom :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

See I had almost exactly the opposite Experience with a Renault, it disasembled itself before I got home from the showroom :D:D:D

LOL - excellent :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ScribesQuill

Love it :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I know the pain Hagar... Every single flat pack known to man... there's always 1 fecking screw missing...

- Drav!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Hager, you should put this joke in the motors forum.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,237 ✭✭✭✭Penn

And its amazing how it only needs one Allen key to put it all together.

Wait a minute! Where's the f**king allen key?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

If you don't mind, I'd like to post that on my new blog: http://www.sgksdfjghsdgkjshdf.com/2009/ Do you mind? I'll hold off until you let me know - but it's SPOT ON!!

anti_spam.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

junkyard wrote: »
    Hager, you should put this joke in the motors forum.:D

I dd. :D

Advertisement