Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drupal: Module interfering with styling

Options
  • 24-07-2009 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am running the nice menus module on a drupal 6 site, I use it in place of the primary links with drop down functionality. I installed Special Menu Items because nothing I tried would make a link blank.

The Special Menu Items module has worked to a degree, where whenever I want to have a blank menu item I can just put nolink and it will become non - linking. However it requires some restyling with class nolink. So I created the nolink class in my themes style.css and was able to change the color of font etcera.

However and this is the important part, for some reason a piece of code is making the link a certain height and is not in keeping with the rest of the menu structure, it is too small and there is a little gap. Nothing I've tried (used padding + margins with the nolink class) has worked.

To show you what its like I've adjusted the padding of the menu to 5em bottom, now there is a large amount of padding for all the links but the Products link STILL is fixed at that height. I've scoured but I cannot find what code is doing this so that I can reset it to make it inline with the other links

Any help is much much appreciated!

The website is:
    http://nettraffic.ie

username: admin
    password: hellosir

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭Talisman

The line-height property is inherited from the body.
    body.aegir {
    color:#444444;
    font-family:"Helvetica Neue",Arial,sans-serif;
    font-size:13px;
    font-size-adjust:none;
    font-style:normal;
    font-variant:normal;
    font-weight:normal;
    [B][COLOR="Red"]line-height:20px;[/COLOR][/B]
    }

You can over ride it by setting the line-height property for the menu list item.
    ul.nice-menu li {
    border-style:none solid solid;
    [B][COLOR="Lime"]line-height:1em; /* new property */[/COLOR][/B]
    }

Advertisement