Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wild kittens

Options
  • 24-07-2009 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi all,

i have a slight problem, a cat my neigbher has been feeding has had kittens , that i don't have a problem with except they are "nested" or whatever way its siad in my garden, im renting thehouse and the garden is more like a feild extending down the back of the house. Now i have a lab and he tinks the kittens are great chasing them untill they stated hissing at tem them mother came along and tried to take his eyeballs out, now hewill hardly leave the house, he is a big spoilt thing and wouldn't strike back at the cat although maybe he should!!!

any advise people?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

ISPCA or the SPCA for your county is probably the best option.

even taking your dog out of the equation if the mother isn't spayed she'll keep producing kittens who'll all start producing kittens themselves within a few months.

Advertisement