Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tocco Lite as Gaeilge

Options
  • 24-07-2009 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Does anyone know if you have the option to use the Samsung Tocco Lite as Gaeilge?? I probably wouldn't have a clue what anything on it means, but the novelty would be cool!! Apparently the option is available on all Samsung phones now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Stevek101

It is indeed. There is also a translator widget. As you say, it is on all Samsung phones since the Tocco.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

dennisc24 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you have the option to use the Samsung Tocco Lite as Gaeilge?? I probably wouldn't have a clue what anything on it means, but the novelty would be cool!! Apparently the option is available on all Samsung phones now.

It does have Irish language support. Go to Settings => Phone settings => Languages.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

Was looking at the Samsung Galaxy in the Meteor shop yesterday and the girl said it wasn't available in Irish. I've been using the same Samsung Tocco, which I moved to for the Irish, for a few years now so I'll probably move back to Nokia now if Samsung have stopped doing the Irish. Unless that girl is mistaken?

I found the speakers/sound/voicemails on the Tocco very muffled in comparison to Nokia. It was/is the huge downside of the Tocco for me. Have the new Samsung phones rectified that problem?

Advertisement