Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sketchbook Penpals

Options
  • 24-07-2009 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Ok, so there is this sketchbook penpal thing that sounded really cool and I wanted to get involved, but I couldn't as im not from the uk, so I thought that us Irish peeps could start our own.

This is what will happen

:)-You go out and buy yourself a sketchbook of any shape and size, (up to you it will be yours at the end of the day)

:)-Then you post it on to someone on the list (i will email the list to everyone who wants to take part)

:)-You will recieve someones sketchbook in the post, then get creative in it without distroying anyone elses work,sign it and leave your e-mail if you like, and also clearly write your name on the last page of the sketchbook so the next person who recieves it wil know not to send it back to you.Then post it to someone on the list who has not yet done anything in that sketchbook.

:)-The last person, that fills the sketchbook posts it back to the person who owns it (so you will write your name and address inside the cover of your own sketchbook)

:)-End result, sketchbook filled with lots of different wonderful art from around ireland and depending on the interest, around the globe.:eek:

It would be cool if we could do it globaly but I supose it will cost a lot in postage. Though personaly I wouldn't mind as long as I get my book back in the end.
    Maybe i could make lists for those who only want to send them in thier own country and lists for those who want to send them all over.

If you want to take part in anyway or share ideas e-mail me at becverrall@hotmail.com.

This will be really a cool way of making new arty friends and getting more people to see and appreciate your work!

If you take part I will also send you the steps that I wrote above so you won't get so confused, I almost did writing it.

Can't wait to get started

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Flash88

I'm up for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

this is a great idea, count me in... by the way, could we pm you with ideas etc instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bekyv

Thanks for your interest,
    If you want to pm you can, i honestly haven't used this site much so i dont know how it goes you see.
    Anyway once i have enough people (which isn't going to take that long with the current interest) and all the info (addresses and names) ill let everyone know and we can start.

Thanks again,
    Backy:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dekko

Sounds good to me, i'd be up for that.:D

Advertisement