Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family tree

Options
  • 24-07-2009 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Has anybody on this site ever used any of the Limerick-based genealogy services to have their family tree researched?

Although I no longer live in the city most of my family still do and I am anxious to have some reseach into this done. If anyone has had any dealings (good or bad) with any of these service-providers in the city I would be very interested in hearing about your experiences.

thanks....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

There's a guy on our road who looks pretty fcuking Persian to me & he always has that horse tied up outside too!!!

Hey - Check out this link before you hand over any money, seemingly this is a good starting point and its provided free of charge.....

Advertisement