Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Two cool guys who isn't afraid of anything looking for third nerd

Options
  • 24-07-2009 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Nerd wanted to complete a trio of unimaginable awesome. If “really good internet connection” ranks above “walls” when you’re looking for an apartment, then you want to live with us! We are two human males, one professional, one post-grad, in our early twenties looking for someone to share an apartment somewhere equidistant between UCD and the City Centre (Ranelagh/ Rathmines maybe).

Applicants must be male or female (no exceptions), have a working pulse and be willing to play Left 4 Dead or The Beatles: Rock Band until 4 in the morning if required. Can you be the Ringo to our Lennon/McCartney?
    Please PM me if interested.

(Edit: The title for this thread should of course be "Two cool guys who doesn't afraid of anything looking for third nerd". We humbly apologise to anyone who was offended by the original title, or thought that grammar was important).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 donegalgirl

me?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Nuckpang

Aww, I'm sure you're seven kinds of super, but unfortunately we've now got a house and all the rooms are taken :( Sorry, good luck with your search.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement