Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orijen /acana food cork?

Options
  • 24-07-2009 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

After reading Sockets thread I've decide I want to switch gunnars food from hills (science plan for large breed puppies) mainly as it doesn't agree with him (he's very stinky on it :( ) to Orijen.

Does anyone know of a stockist in Cork?

Cheers

Jen and the enegizer puppy Gunnar :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Skillie

nope there isn't one, we buy ours from www.zooplus.co.uk (not .ie as the sterling makes it cheaper and it all comes from germany anyway same free delivery etc)

its excellent its made a huge difference to the "by products" coming from our guy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Brenda's Pets in Duleek stock Orijen and do free next day delivery in Ireland for orders over 79 :)

https://www.brendaspets.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 laceyl

Im still very wary of puppies and orijen, esp. large breeds, but if hills isnt agreeing with him your right to change him from it. There is a sensitive stomach version of hills you could try to, if origin doesnt work out, it doesnt contain any maize etc as far as I know.

Im sure you already know this, but when your changing his food make sure you dont do it all of a sudden, this will make him ill. mix in the new food gradually with his own until you ween him off it completely.

Good Luck :)

Advertisement