Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sugar Rush - Help with a song in it PLEASE?

Options
  • 24-07-2009 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

was mad into Sugar Rush when it was on Channel 4 a few years ago and picked up the DVD's in HMV last week, €18.99 for series 1+2.
    Anywho In the very last episode (season 2, ep. 10) theres a song played and the only lyrics we get to here are "I'm fallin' in love again!", its played when Kim and Sugar are on the waltzers and then again as the credits roll. Can someone please please help me with finding out what this song is? I trawled the interwebz last night looking for it and e-mailed Channel 4 to find out. They e-mailed me back a list of every song used in the episode but theres a few I cant find on youtube and cant even find the lyrics for. Im gonna post the list and if anyone can offer any help I would greatly appreciate it!
    Thanks in advance.

The list:

Little Green Bag by George Baker
    Up Off The Floor by Avenue A
    Ocb by Timo Maas
    Back To The Life by Spoon
    Adore by I Cube
    Dream On by Catatonia
    Do You Wanna Funk by Sylvester
    Salut La Dolce Vita Pt.1 by David Holmes
    Philly by DJT
    I Love To Boogie by T Rex
    I Like The Way You Move by Bodyrockers
    Do It Like You Like by The Stands
    Lovestruck by Hush
    The Decision by Young Knives
    Pon De Replay by Rihanna
    In A Manner Of Speaking by Nouvelle Vague
    Lap Dance by Nerd
    Born Under A Bad Sign by Richard Hawley
    No Sleep Tonight by Faders

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

Are you sure the lyrics aren't "....I'm so in love again"? - which is form Lovestruck By Hush.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Jafin

deadhead13 wrote: »
    Are you sure the lyrics aren't "....I'm so in love again" - which is form Lovestruck By Hush.

1st off, congrats on making that your 1,000th post :P
    I have the DVD in my laptop now, I'll just check.... Nope its definitely "Im falling in love again" then they say "yeah yeah yeah" etc. for a while.
    Its a girl/girls(?) singing and its got a guitar in it and kind of electro-ish sounds if that helps....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

Jafin wrote: »
    1st off, congrats on making that your 1,000th post :P

Cheers, I don't think the song is on the list they gave you. Anyway, best of luck tracking it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Jafin

deadhead13 wrote: »
    Cheers, I don't think the song is on the list they gave you. Anyway, best of luck tracking it down.

Yeah I was thinking the same, thanks anyways.

Advertisement