Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Water Dog Breeder

Options
  • 23-07-2009 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone might know of any Spanish Water Dog breeders in any part of the country?

I've emailed the Irish Kennel Club and the UK Spanish Water Dog Club (waiting on responses), but would be interested in any contacts boards.ie members may have also.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Pablogogo

Hello Student_2405,

Just wondering if you ever got any response from the IKC on this one? Also looking to find a breeder.

Thanks,
    P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Student_2405

Hi there. Yes, found the info in the end & am now the proud owner of an 8 week old Spanish Water Dog puppy since last Friday.

My puppy has come from the first ever litter of SWDs born in Ireland. The breeder are Rachel Cooper & Adrian Dornford-Smith, based up in Lisburn. See their website www.59plus.org.uk. I know that they have many UK contacts & had suggested to me that if their litter didn't have a male puppy then she could check her contacts in the Uk.

So far, I am thrilled with my puppy. He's very bright & so affectionate.

Hope things work out for you!

Hi Student_2405,

That is great news & congratulations on your pup. I won't be getting one for some time yet but was interested to try and find a breeder. Thank you for the information it is greatly appreciated. When the time comes i would be looking for a bitch so it will come down to timing.

Best of luck with the pup.
    Regards,
    P

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Puppy pics please ,,,,,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Student_2405

With pleasure...meet Pedro, 10 weeks old:

DSCF1293.jpg

[IMG][/img]DSCF1294.jpg

(That's my Beagle's bum in the background!)

• Advertisement

Great looking dog. I got in contact with Rachel too, thanks for the info and best of luck with Pedro.

Advertisement