Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summerhill Contact???

Options
  • 23-07-2009 11:20pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    I'm half interested in having a go at archery and know there is a club (Summerhill) not too far from me. However, on the archery.ie contact page for them there are no contact details!

There are names ok, but no email, phone etc.
    Apart from turning up outside their gates in the hope they're open, how do you contact them?

I already posted this in the "Getting Started" sticky to no avail, so I thought I'd give it a go here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Inkivaari

Heya,
    this may not or may be helpful, i have no phone number for the Summerhill coach, but the club practices on wednesday evening in the martin kelly archery fields just outside summerhill every wednesday at seven/seven thirty. the membership isn't expensive. Theres always someone there, Brian the club seceratary, and Dave the coach.

call down and you can get sorted no bother!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Rhood

There is a club in Athboy called Frayne Archery club if this is of any use to you. They can be contacted at fraynearchery@eircom.net

Robin :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Thanks folks.
    I know where the field is so I'll give them a go next Weds - weather permitting of course.

Thanks folks.
    I know where the field is so I'll give them a go next Weds - weather permitting of course.

Fair play! See ya there! lol

Sorry lads, didn't go last night 'cos I thought it was going to lash rain. Will try next Weds.

• Advertisement

Sorry lads, didn't go last night 'cos I thought it was going to lash rain. Will try next Weds.

Ya didnt miss much, neither dave nor brian was there.

Inkivaari wrote: »
    Ya didnt miss much, neither dave nor brian was there.

I never thought of getting Dave's phone number. If you see him before 23rd ask him if it's ok to bring another lad with me to the beginner's course. I was telling him about it and he wants to give it a go.

I never thought of getting Dave's phone number. If you see him before 23rd ask him if it's ok to bring another lad with me to the beginner's course. I was telling him about it and he wants to give it a go.

no bother, i'll do my best.

i was down today for an hour or so, and i asked Brian, he said feel free, the more the merrier!

Cheers. Thanks for that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement