Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Freddy Krueger Unveiled

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Nothing to different, although looks a tad more polished.

I do hope that they go with the original idea nad have his teeth jutting out the sides of his burnt out face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭skaterboy

Yes!!thank you!!! ive found paradise...horror form..pure bliss YAY:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

The major problem with having his face too disfigured is that they may resort to CGI rather than proper make up effects.CGI is going to be rampant anyway and I know there are going to be CGI heavy dream sequences and likewise if they decide to show him getting killed by the parents.

skaterboy wrote: »
    Yes!!thank you!!! ive found paradise...horror form..pure bliss YAY:D

Oh joy. :D

• Advertisement

nedtheshed wrote: »
    The major problem with having his face too disfigured is that they may resort to CGI rather than proper make up effects.CGI is going to be rampant anyway and I know there are going to be CGI heavy dream sequences and likewise if they decide to show him getting killed by the parents.

Something along the lines of Two Face in The Dark Knight would work really well. It's hard to believe that they couldn't have the teeth showing through holes in the cheek as it would guarantee an NC17 rating yet 2 decades later a PG13 film gets away with it no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I was never really a fan of the series, but Jackie Earle Haley getting the role has piqued my interest a bit after his portrayal of Rorschach...good choice of psycho :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Something along the lines of Two Face in The Dark Knight would work really well.

Can't remember the source for the life of me (Comic Con perhaps?) but I can recall Samuel Bayer making some reference to TDK as an influence on Freddy's look so chances are good we get some side teeth! :D

Advertisement