Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good value personalized merchandise?

Options
  • 23-07-2009 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

I am looking at getting maybe 50-100 mugs, some keyrings and other promotional items with our logo on it. We are a small company so it wouldn't be a huge order but could anyone recommend someone they have used that are good value? I have looked through Google and there so many options that it would be nice to find a company someone else has used and can trust. Even places in Asia or India that anyone can recommend?

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Mosey101

Check out Brand Addition.

I've gotten prices from them before and they always are sending me free promo stuff in the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭dennistuam

viking direct are doing a small
    did you get a price for unbrellas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cnagle

clusk007 wrote: »
    I am looking at getting maybe 50-100 mugs, some keyrings and other promotional items with our logo on it. We are a small company so it wouldn't be a huge order but could anyone recommend someone they have used that are good value? I have looked through Google and there so many options that it would be nice to find a company someone else has used and can trust. Even places in Asia or India that anyone can recommend?

Thanks for your help

I know a small print business that can offer this service in cork if you are in that area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DaveNeil

Discount Print do keyrings, great value too.
    They design them up for you at no extra charge.
    email alan@discountprint.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

4 imprint.ie seem to be good, as is Prestige Promotions.ie. for mugs, pens, badges etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Tiger-Lily

You could try Kube Promotions. They are based in Kildare if thats near to you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

i might be able to help you with stuff like this

i do custom printing, based in dun laoghaire

Advertisement