Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty Prestige Edition Prebooked!

Options
  • 23-07-2009 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

I prebooked my copy of it today in gamestop. Getting it for 160. Just wondering did anybody else prebook it and if anybody knows the actual figures of amounts coming into Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

And what exactly is a "Call of Duty Prestige Edition"? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

It's the main collectors edition. It includes album artwork, a sculpture of Soap McTavish, download code for CoD 1, hardback copy of MW2 and working Night Vision Goggles. It set me back 159 euro

Sounds cool! Takes some pics and post them up when you get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

Sounds cool! Takes some pics and post them up when you get it!
    DOnt know if you've seen this but .....
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055620765

No I didn'tsee it and will post pics straight away but its unfortunately a long time away.

• Advertisement

micks wrote: »
    DOnt know if you've seen this but .....
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055620765
    Seen this thread just now actually!

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

i pre ordered mine from hmv.co.uk since im not in ireland at the moment and also got my brother to pre ordered it in two different gamestops so one way or another ill get one and can sell the pre books for gamestop to two friends or who ever needs a pre book of one...

i know i went over board with the pre orders but i collect collectors editions so wanted to make sure i get one lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Nam_Man

Have seen a youtube video of the first unpacking of this item, looks good!! Only main reason for getting this is the goggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

Nam_Man wrote: »
    Have seen a youtube video of the first unpacking of this item, looks good!! Only main reason for getting this is the goggles.

lol what about the game???

I've heard the goggles are not the best quality but once they work I'm good. I've heard the game is better quality :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 richie1239

I prebooked it with you.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::P:P:P

Advertisement