If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact

filippino lookin to study in ireland

  • 23-07-2009 7:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

    hi there
    i have a friend who is from the fillippines, she has a degree in nursing in her country and she wants to go on an study here in ireland.
    im just wondering what sort of fees will she be up against.

    also if she lived here what would she need to live. she was working over here for 4 months in the hotel i worked in and thats how i got to know her.

    any other advice relitave is a bonus
    Post edited by spurious on


  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

    She would have to pay Non-EU fees. The fees differ depending on the college and course.

    Here's a link to fee for Trinity for an idea.

    I don't understand the second part of your post - do you want to know about student visas or on how your friend would support herself while she's here? I don't have any answers to either of those questions.

  • Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

    I'd say she is well qualified 14 Years Later!

This discussion has been closed.