Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GUITARIST looking for male or female singer or other musicians

Options
  • 23-07-2009 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

hey

I`m a 17 year old guitarist looking to team up with a singer or full band to do some gigs together. I play covers mainly because i can`t right lyrics! so if you have any songs of your own that would be great. Also i play acoustic and electric but prefer playing acoustically.

My main influences are wilco, dirty pretty things, blur, tommy reilly, the beatles, the who, oasis, graham coxon, weezer, lazlo bane, old 97s, elvis costello, elo and the la`s .

if anyone is intrested send us a reply or message.

bye

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭bogdin

hey,im 17 aswell and im a drummer who has been playing for the last 5 years. Where are you based??

p.s. I like some of your influences especially the beatles and oasis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

still need another guitarist, bass, keys player and a singer so send us a reply

bump

Advertisement