Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atheism = Marxism, in SA at least...

Options
  • 23-07-2009 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭

In a similar vein to the Russia thread, thought some here would find this article interesting, albeit from a foreign country.

It certainly raises the spectre of an irish judge elect turning around and saying that he was an atheist.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=15&art_id=vn20090722010603666C471054

Now, there seems to be more going on here than just religious/atheistic antagonism, I'm not up on my SA current affairs but there's an undercurrent of black/white tension and Zuma/anti-Zuma undertones too. Still, I found it interesting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

How bad is it that I read SA as "Something Awful" instead of "South Africa" in the title?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

Zillah wrote: »
    How bad is it that I read SA as "Something Awful" instead of "South Africa" in the title?

Haha I did too until I read "Zuma", then I was just confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Valmont wrote: »
    Haha I did too until I read "Zuma", then I was just confused.

Jacob Zuma reminds me of smoothies.

Advertisement