Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anyone know if there is any hauntings in kerry

Options
  • 22-07-2009 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

i want to know if u guys know if there is any hauntings near kenmare or sneem area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭A_Fitz

Only (suppossed) haunted place I know of in Kerry is Ballyseede Castle, near Tralee. Lot of stories about the place, moreso in the 80's and early 90's, but my Aunt worked there for years and she reckoned there was at least one room where some very odd happenings used to take place, and she also had a few stories about freaked-out guests leaving in the middle of the night etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I dont know about hauntings but this is pretty cool:
    The Kerry Carabuncle
    Location: Tiduff - Mount Brandon - Lough Veagh and/or Lough Geal
    This lake is home to a mythical snake-like beast which is covered in jewels and gold. The monster is said only to appear once every seven years.

http://www.paranormal.ie/locations.html

Advertisement