Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghosts in the Kenmare and Sneem are

Options
  • 22-07-2009 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any sights of hauntings in the kenmare sneem area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MrP

I knew of one in the Clare area, but it was many years ago and i couldn't be certain of which house it was in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

There is supposed to be some cave in sneem that leads out to an island and it is supposed to be haunted. There is also a Church on the Road to Killarney over Molls Gap that people are supposed to have seen things there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Hey folks.
    Modman here. You may have a better response in the paranormal forum so Ill move it there..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I remember a tale about some person who drowned in Clonee lake near Tuosist which is near Kenmare.

My recollections are vague, but it was something about the ghost crying out for help on certain nights.

Advertisement