Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charge the Bull

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

I'll give that a go over the weekend while drinking a few beers with the lads! Cheers again Ciarraibhoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

No problem, helluva score to beat on TMOD website, 411 in 22 darts. I've only managed 347 in 36 darts :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭CORRO77

DARTS throw 3 of them at a board count down from 501 finish on a double easy.Who the hell thought up this stupid game that even carol vordeman would have problems with the adding up.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

I'm loving this, great practice for hitting trebles.

My latest scores - 369 in 33 darts, then 386 in 27 darts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Might aswell put other darts games up here.

Grand National

Rules

Number of players; more the better
    Number of darts: 3 each

The players begin at 20 and move in an anti-clockwise direction.there are 19 hurdles to jump . Each player has to throw at lest one dart out of three in the numbers (in the order of the board e.g. 20,5,12, 9 and so on), to clear the hurdle. When the player fails to do this the horse "falls" and is no longer in the race. The winner is the last horse standing.

Some players like to see the last horse to complete the course correctly before becoming the winner. If the game becomes too easy for the players, it can be played by having to get two out of three darts in the number to clear that hurdle or play the game on doubles or trebles.

• Advertisement
Advertisement