Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ah, c'mon

Options
  • 22-07-2009 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

where s everyone? Hola the Tyrone forum. I may visit the parents in Omagh some day soon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,876 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Im also beginning to wonder where everyone is. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭narkymarky

Was in Dungannon this afternoon and at that stage at least it seemed that the entire population of Tyrone were in their cars holding up traffic round the town!

narkymarky wrote: »
    Was in Dungannon this afternoon and at that stage at least it seemed that the entire population of Tyrone were in their cars holding up traffic round the town!
    Ah! Another one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

/waves from Strabane.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭parkerpen

Waves from Cork.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

I am on my way to ASDA in Strabane so I suppose I should wave back to Smashey and Co. Must say I like the new sign as you enter ASDA carpark. Though I have to admit I thought with modern technology the thing might have been able to have been a bit less bulky.

Ah yes.. another day of going to ASDA and finding that they have moved the entire stock to different places since last week but at least the aisles are getting wider.

Dont forget all you Donegal ones... get your trolley by using a 20c piece and sell it on for £1 sterling.. do that enough times and you will pay for the petrol. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 THE SHOOTEST

every sat we do the ASDA (HER INDOORS AND ME
    What has happened to me ..... i used to go to the football or the pub
    but now i do the ASDA on a sat

What about that big TV in the car park
    will it show the all ireland final with the non travelling crowd in the car park

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭TirEoghain

Hello from Beragh. Well I'm in Brisbane now, but I'm from Beragh.

every sat we do the ASDA (HER INDOORS AND ME
    What has happened to me ..... i used to go to the football or the pub
    but now i do the ASDA on a sat

What about that big TV in the car park
    will it show the all ireland final with the non travelling crowd in the car park

me in the same boat.. i thinks we cud meet up and sneak up to the farmers for a few !!:rolleyes: we pobably waz pushing trolleys past one another this morning:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

irish1967 wrote: »
    me in the same boat.. i thinks we cud meet up and sneak up to the farmers for a few !!:rolleyes: we pobably waz pushing trolleys past one another this morning:cool:
    Makes a change from pushing a trolley up the Railway Road with one of your mates in it. :D

• Advertisement

remember that trolly is worth a pound (cant get the pound sign to work on this machine)

hello
    bet the weathers better here in strabane ? than brisban

just about to watch the hurling
    did you see the dubs game on monday

smashey wrote: »
    Makes a change from pushing a trolley up the Railway Road with one of your mates in it. :D

Smashey for an old guy your memory is wayyyyyyy too good !! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 citybhoy

Wee belated wave from Omagh ;)

About time someone else from Tyrone posted here :)

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭TirEoghain

hello
    bet the weathers better here in strabane ? than brisban

just about to watch the hurling
    did you see the dubs game on monday

Just after seeing this response, all these months later!

Saw all the GAA games this year. Really enjoyed the hurling final!

As for the weather, it's 35C today, some nice cool air from Strabane would be most welcome now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

muffler wrote: »
    About time someone else from Tyrone posted here :)

Cheers.

Well I'm not from Tyrone but I lived there for a year after a got married, got my first paid summer job there (Wellworths in Strabane) and had another job in Lower Main St in Strabane for 6 months.

So a BIG wave from me too :):)

Advertisement