Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Soprano scenes

Options
  • 22-07-2009 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

After seeing a similar topic on films I said I get a topic going on people’s favourite Sopranos scenes. There are dozens to choose from.

For whatever reason I’ve always thought the scene where Adriana tells Christopher she was an FBI informant was powerful stuff.

From a comedy point of view I though the scene in Tony’s dream where he meets Fin’s parents and Annette Bening is his mother was bizarre but hilarious stuff.

From a tension point of view it’s hard to beat Bobby’s shooting.

Anywhere they would be three from me at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Dr Sinnott wrote: »
    From a tension point of view it’s hard to beat Bobby’s shooting.

Not for me - the cutaway to the toy train tracks was naff. Big Pussy's exit would rank higher, for me, on any such list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Dr Sinnott

TarfHead wrote: »
    Not for me - the cutaway to the toy train tracks was naff. Big Pussy's exit would rank higher, for me, on any such list.

I thought the toy train was fitting given Bobby was a collector of them and often got ridiculed for this.

Big Pussy's exit was top class alright but for me the tension wasn't as high as you knew he had no chance from the very minute he got on the boat. With Bobby you weren't sure if we was gone until the first shot hit him.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Chumpski

From a comedy point of view I though the scene in Tony’s dream where he meets Fin’s parents and Annette Bening is his mother was bizarre but hilarious stuff.

Oh man theres so many but just off the top of my head for now!

For comedy nothing beats this from early season 2:

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: Hey, Sil. You remember your first blowjob?
    Silvio Dante: Oh, yeah.
    Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: How long did it take for the guy to come?

The two boys Paulie and Sil are halarious in that one.

Favourite dramatic scene:
    The closing scene of episode 2 season 6 when Tony is in the coma in the hotel room and theres a lighthouse light circling in the background. And then the episode ends and cuts to Moby When its cold id like to die. Powerful stuff.

Advertisement