Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rug for floor.

Options
  • 22-07-2009 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi, moving house soon and want to get a rug for floor. Something about 10 x 6ft. Any suggestions on where to get one in limerick? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Hi, moving house soon and want to get a rug for floor. Something about 10 x 6ft. Any suggestions on where to get one in limerick? Thanks.

The Co-op or 4 Home in Raheen.

They always have massive Rugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 twobockganeoush

Thanks Berty. Theres also a slightly dodgy couch in the house.I dont want to go looking for a specific couch cover thats fitted to the couch but can you buy any kind of loose fitting covers? thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Hi everybody,

LOL!!!:D:D
    Where is your Limerick branch??

*Don't matter no more the post I quoted got zapped.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 twobockganeoush

I was just about to say fair play to him as I read it earlier ,,,if it wasn't some robot spam thing. Went to the trouble of opening an account for the unlikely possibility of making a sale. Was even vaguely thinking about buying one from him. Always love a trier.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Got a damn cool rug in Homestore and more - near B&Q, Halfords, Harvey Normans etc.

- Took it to the till and discovered it was half price - ie ~ €75 off.

This was 6 months ago at least so can't guarantee that kind of saving/promotion - on the other hand I can recommend this rug as it has proved to be durable, good quality etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement