Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Date!!

Options
  • 22-07-2009 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey guys,
    Goin on a first date at the weekend and just wondering where would be a nice place to go in Dublin??
    Heard Dakota is suppose to be a nice spot but any other reccomendations would be greatly appreciated.... ;)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

You might have better luck posting here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=547
    rather than the beer & wine & spirits section...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Moved from B/W/S.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Laughter lounge is always fun - That's where I bring my victims.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

we're not allowed talk about a certain event that's happening in Iveagh gardens all wknd but look it up, I'm going tongiht, on till Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Here do you like fish theres some fish in the fish in chips shops some good fun good times good credit

Wine tasting, get her ****ing hammered, the have your way with her.

• Advertisement
Advertisement