Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martial Arts for film looking for practitioner in Cork

Options
  • 22-07-2009 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm based in West Cork and want to make a short film exploring contrasting movement.

I'm looking for an adult male practitioner of Martial Arts who would be interested in working with me. You would need to be interested in Arts, Science and Nature too.

I have already made some short films which have been shown on TV and at the Cork Film Festival.

Puffinpie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Siamdragon

Hi mate we run a very successful gym in Cork City with many differant martial arts practised at our gym and always interested in new projects give us a call or e-mail, We have many great teachers at our gym who in sure would be interested
    some of our details are on the website below

www.muaythaiireland.com

SJP.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭martinh

whats the crack check out short clip here 3 fighters doing pad work fight clips
    shane cadogan last man on clip has a lot of insight into the art of muaythai,also a top fighter.could be what you looking for.

www.siamwarriorscork.com

martin

Advertisement