Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Kerryman

Options
  • 22-07-2009 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Is it only me but every time i have recently read the Kerryman it seems there is a gratuitous amount of mindless violence cropping up all over the County printed in it. I've yet to personally come across it and maybe wondering are we getting journos that tend to concentrate more on that and dress it up to be juicier than it really is or was, or have we become over run by a load of mindless cretins that surface only at night and become transformed at the smell of alcohol.

Surely we're not crossing into a new era, one of acceptance of this kind of activity. Has anyone experienced this or better still seen it and clobbered them??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭dapto1

Yes, it's getting worse. I've seen countless fights in Tralee over the years, and was attacked myself a few months ago. I go out as little as possible in Tralee now.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

The Kerryman has slowly turned into a paper that dedicates itself to reporting all the court cases in the county for the previous week. Which is exactly what the Kerry's Eye has been doing for years.
    Got really sick of the both of them over the past while, and don't read them very often anymore because of this.

Advertisement