Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a dentist around Thurles?

Options
  • 21-07-2009 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a dentist around the Thurles area? Haven't been in a while so probably should go back!!! Anyone any ideas of prices now adays?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Recommend this crowd http://www.revahealth.ie/dentists/ireland/county-tipperary/thurles/the-mall-dental-practice
    Excellent if you are nervous as well, although emergencies aside it's a bit of a wait for an appointment you're talking about a couple of weeks. It's a busy practice but can't fault the service. Either dentist is good but recommend Touhy esp. if you're a bit of a chicken lol.

Fillings and extractions are around €50 to €70 I think, can't remember rightly and just cleaning is €50.00 or €30.00 with PRSI

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭salutations

Recommend this crowd http://www.revahealth.ie/dentists/ireland/county-tipperary/thurles/the-mall-dental-practice
    Excellent if you are nervous as well, although emergencies aside it's a bit of a wait for an appointment you're talking about a couple of weeks. It's a busy practice but can't fault the service. Either dentist is good but recommend Touhy esp. if you're a bit of a chicken lol.

Fillings and extractions are around €50 to €70 I think, can't remember rightly and just cleaning is €50.00 or €30.00 with PRSI

Ditto, have had Tuohy as my dentist for years. Nice fella who knows his stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭tipptop2008

Thanks for all the responses. Touhy seems to be my man so.

Advertisement