Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Exams Timetable

Options
  • 21-07-2009 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Anyone know if the timetable for repeat exams is up yet, or when it's likely to be released?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jaydoubleyoubee

You'll have to keep checking here: http://examinations.nuim.ie/timetables.shtml

It says they'll be up by July 31st, but that's the first place they'll be posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭raviravi

ahhhhh the timetable is up!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭pakblue

Ah who failed CS335 - Software Engineering & Software Process?
    It was the easiest module ever though in saying that if you never went to the lectures I can see how someone failed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

pakblue wrote: »
    Ah who failed CS335 - Software Engineering & Software Process?
    It was the easiest module ever though in saying that if you never went to the lectures I can see how someone failed.

they might not have turned up either.... or been sick ;?

A guy i know didn't bother turning up and didn't realise you had to pay for repeats...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Blast them anyway, the 12th through to the 20th, gah! *wipes sweat from brow*, I'll definitely need a drink after that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

One on the 12th and one one the 17th. Could've gone to Pukkelpop after all! Fuck sake!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

12th, 14th and 15th. They'll be over before I know it! It all seems more real now, starting to panic already!

Went to Pukkelpoq two years ago, had a great time. Belgians are a bit dull though (no dancing or moving, just staring at whoever is playing).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

My repeats are from Sept '09 to May '10.

/hangs head in shame

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sudzy

banquo wrote: »

Do you not even get a chance to repeat any of your exams? Ya have to repeat the whole year already?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sudzy

And what's the craic with getting accomodation on campus for the exams?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

banquo wrote: »

/hangs head in shame

OK, what happened here? :( PM me.....please

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    OK, what happened here? :( PM me.....please

It's ok. It was entirely my own fault. FB chat later? I has the bored.

sudzy wrote: »
    And what's the craic with getting accomodation on campus for the exams?

Call into the residence office and they'll help you out.

If you can't get that, then you can stay in the on-campus hostel in St. Patrick's (the big church thing on south campus) for a very reasonable 22e a night. I did this in first year and it was perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

I get the feeling I'll be the only one doing some of these repeats, I wonder will my academic overlords resent this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Staryeyes

hi well basicallly I am in college and I had to defer exams due to personal issues. I took some exams however two of which i failed due to these personal issues, I was wondering will be GPA be caped. I'm retaking the papers this year. both exams were electives i failed so i switched one of the electives to a different subject. I failed one paper twice so i decide to take classes in a different subject as i said and the other just ones. I'm really worried that i will be caped at pass as this is my final year in undergraduate course and i want to a postgrad course. I have merits from every other year and was hoping to get the same this year if at all possible. i notice some people fail and still get an award so is it possible?

Advertisement